Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is one of Nigeria’s leading Oil and Gas Company. Due to internal expansion and re-structuring, they are looking to hire the services of:
Job Title: Technical Sales Service Engineer (Valves and Controls)
- The Technical Sales Engineer shall use technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products.
- He/she will act as a key point of contact for clients and provide both pre and after-sales advice.
- Shall report to Director of Sales
- Answer all technical questions that may arise during the sales process
- Responsible for initiating product sales ideas for hitting set targets and goals.
- Communicate with customers in a friendly, prompt and professional manner.
- Coordinate with internal sales and management team to plan and execute sales penetration strategies to new regional markets.
- Prepare tenders, quotations, and proposals
- Observe trends in the market and make recommendations to improve productivity.
- Involve in overhauling Internal Sales procedures to increase production.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining commercially productive relationships with both new and old clients.
- Meet clients, understand their needs, and strive to beat their expectations.
- Able to effectively communicate the benefits, values of company’s products or services to partners and potential customers. Attend trade shows, meetings, and conferences when necessary to achieve this
- Ability to prepare and maintain accurate records and prepare weekly sales plans.
- Prospect for new business as well as renewing existing contracts.
- Represent the company at exhibitions, conferences and trade shows.
- Review customer drawings, plans and other documents in order to prepare detailed technical proposal for our client.
- Negotiate tender, contract terms and conditions. Participate in pricing and contract negotiations.
- Liaise with other sales personnel to plan in detail any marketing campaigns.
- Develop long term relationships with clients. Handle all external administrative aspects of the sales.
- Achieve personal sales targets in line with KPI objectives
- Qualification: A degree in any Numeracy based course.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ work experience
- Strong decision making abilities
- Excellent report writing skills and ability to write concise and value based sales proposals.
- Excellent communications skills aimed at building relationships with potential new customers and to reinforce ones with existing clients.
- Generate new businesses both in face- to – face meetings and over telephone and e-mails.
- Sharing knowledge and expertise in a highly professional manner.
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.