Onstream Group – With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations. Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner.
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Production Operator (Local)
Activities linked to Work Permit site validation / opening:
- Take part into the Toolbox Talks and ensure hazard compensatory measures are in place,
- Perform regular checks, audits of the working locations.
Activities linked to Work Preparation:
- Prepare and perform isolation, flushing, inerting of equipment as requested,
- Ensure safe equipment handover to third parties.
Activities linked to Daily Routine:
- Carry out the daily routine activities (visual checks, leak checks, set up / reset up, change over)
- Participate in the periodic inspections and tests on Safety Equipment (Fire Water Pump, Deluge System, Emergency valves, …) and fill out the relevant log sheets,
- Carry out first level maintenance (e.g. valve greasing, pump tests, instrument checks, purging, draining, filter changeover /replacement, easy fix, …)
- Record local functional parameters (e.g. meter, levels, recorders)
- Ensure proper handover between line management, colleagues, shift and one’s back to back
- Report any abnormal observation / variation in timely manner, including vibrations, leaks, blockages, plant integrity infringement
- Perform samplings for laboratory analysis,
- Perform pigging operations, well testing, equipment changeover, …, as required,
- Startup / shutdown the plant and / or equipment and / or facilities as required,
- Perform the first level of diagnostics / trouble shootings and contribute to further in depth analyses,
- Maximize asset throughputs under CCR and / or Line Management instructions,
- Contribute to Cause Tree Analysis, Risk Assessments, permit to Work preparation, Operating Procedures, as required,
- Contribute to SIMOPS, Commissioning and Start-up activities as required,
- Carry out any other duties as necessary within one’s capabilities.
- OND in Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering or equivalent,
- Operator Certificate (French BOA, Ogere Certificate or OPITO equivalent) and Opercap assessment above 100
- 2 years experience in Oil & Gas Field Operations.
- Fluent in English (Bright test above 3 or equivalent),
- Team player, stable, thoughtful, responsible, good communication skill, intransigent in HSE with a clear potential to learn,
- Medically fit on Site
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, click on “Senior Production Operator (Local)”