Uniterm Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 2004. It has grown rapidly with professional staff of about 200 delivering quality and cost effective services in the Oil & Gas sector of the Nigeria economy. Uniterm is a Company owned by Nigerians. Uniterm is a member of International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) and the management staff are members of various professional bodies around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Financial Reporting
- Annual Financial Statement preparation in line with IFRS
- Active participation of annual audit (by one of the Big 4)
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Internal Check and compliance
- Preparation of Monthly Cost of Sales
- Account Software Integration and Management
- Statutory monthly returns VAT, PAYE and WHT etc
- Ensure timely collection of WHT Credit Notes and PAYE receipts
- Preparation of Invoices
- Accounts Receivable and Payables
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision
- Minimum of BSc in any of the following Finance, Account, Economics or Business Management.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Previous experience with a Practicing Firm/Oil and Gas sector will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) to: [email protected] with the subject “Account Officer”.