We are a new Healthcare Centre located in Abuja. We provide psychological and counselling services, inpatient facilities/ treatment, day hospital, rehabilitation, community care etc. In addition, we treat all forms of disorders related to your mental health and drug addiction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship/Admin Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Patient Management: Serves as the first contact to parents and their wards, and maintains a cordial relationship with them.
- Clearly address their inquiries
- Opens files for new clients after registration fees has been paid
- Take enquiry from patients or their relatives, upon admission inform patient’s family member about our prices and ensure they fill the “Inpatient Admission form”.
- Print out copies of price list for both in and Out Patient prospects. Take UDT enquiries and contact the Ward manager/Nurse on duty for the exercise.
- Interfacing with visitors/clients and clearly address their inquiries. Focus on providing exceptional services resulting in customer satisfaction.
- Patient Files: Opening of patient files for newly registered patients, allotting Hospital and Medical record Number, and retrieving of patient files when client come for follow up.
- Provide secretarial support: filing, answering telephone calls, compiling and typing of official documents as required, photo copying and distributing materials, correspondence.
- Receive, dispatch and disseminate official correspondence
- Assist in the procurement of office items when need arises
Facility Management – Set up systems and processes for the smooth running of all day to day office administrative activities:
- Oversee purchasing function: negotiate price, quality and delivery; approving invoices;
- Ensure the availability of necessary supplies by identifying procurement needs of the office – reception, departments, kitchen and ward and all areas of the Facility;
- Ensure there is an effective communication system where needs are identified; options evaluated;
- Ensure effective planning and execution of operations by reducing waste levels;
- Oversee Facility’s maintenance needs; Supervises the maintenance and repair of the Company’s infrastructure, vehicles and equipment;
- Manages the provision of general support services, including cleaning and upkeep of office premises;
- Ensure the kitchen unit and security unit deliver a professional service.
The Job Holder also oversees the following:
- Facility Management: The running of the Cleaning Division, Diesel, Water, and Electricity management, Internet, Stationaries and Kitchen Purchases. Overall management of the Facility Building and its interior.
- Maintenance: Supervises Generator, Electrical, Plumbing and other related maintenance practices
Principal Duties and Responsibilities – Operational
- Manage the cleaning and hygiene of the facility by ensuring the Cleaner is early and has all material to discharge her duties, all internal offices and layout must be clean before start of work.
- Ensures that the external compound is cleaned by the Janitors i.e. sweeping, watering, cutting and trimming of shrubs, as well as the outside perimeter fencing.
- Procure diesel from cost and product effective supplier.
- Ensures the generator is filled up regularly and locked up with the measurement taken daily to confirm quantity and next purchase.
- Checks that the generator record book is completed each time diesel is purchased.
- The post holder should ensure that drinking water is always available; the Facility has water dispenser canisters, these are to be purchased regularly to avoid shortages.
- Electricity reload credit should be purchased regularly; the consumption rate should also be monitored by ensuring office appliances not in use (e.g. air conditioners, light bulbs etc.) are switched off.
- Ensure there’s an adequate supply of office stationaries; Collate stationary requisition for all units and purchase appropriately. Stationaries include: A4 paper, files, pin, Toner, paper clippers, Diary et cetera.
- The cooks are to collate all food items for purchase approval; purchased food items should be monitored to ensure effectiveness.
- The post holder must check on store usage on weekly basis to ensure proper use and monitor use of gas cooker to ensure both cylinders never run out same time.
- Produce a monthly charted report of overall expenses, diesel, water, gas, stationaries, and kitchen, analyse it and proffer means of cost reductions.
- Develop a monitoring system that flags up when items are in low stock and ensure restocking prior to need.
- Source for dealer/suppliers of all regular purchases; enter a monthly agreement of payment and quantity.
- Produce a weekly activity report of all tasks done and progress level.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Master’s degree in a recognised higher Institution
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Attention to detail.
- Good listening ability.
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skill.
- Excellent relationship management.
- Proactive problem solving approach.
- Stress tolerance.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill
- Proactive problem solving skill and a friendly disposition
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in an hospital setting will be an added advantage .
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com with the Position as the Subject of the email: e.g “Relationship/Admin Manager- Abuja”
- Interested Candidate must be a resident of Abuja or willing to relocate.
- Interview will be conducted in our head office in Abuja.