Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
- To increase our brands market share at POS (Point of Sales) level by building excellent business relationships at store and ensuring qualitative in-store presence of our brands, by introducing innovations within the set timeframe ensuring maximum availability and by taking immediate action on Out of Stock.
To develop sales plans:
- Accept monthly sales target from KDM (Key Distributor Manager) agreed by the FSM (Field Sales Manager).
- Develop daily sales plan with the objective to review daily achievement and whether or not necessary to carry forward today’s target to the following day.
- Record allocated products, promotional items and any stock shortage to be reported to KDM.
To Perform Selling:
- Check and prepare selling tools i.e. android, promotional materials
- Adherence to PJP when calling outlets
- Check delivery of goods (particularly van salesman)
- Call on shops as scheduled in PJP.
- Order booking as per POP potential (Foot Soldiers)
- Ensure achievement of Sales Value & FCS (Field Capability Score) targets (Bill productivity, Effective Coverage, LPPC)
- Collect payment for last invoice (sales on credit) and the day’s sales.
- Count the sales of the day.
- Deposit the day’s sales proceeds to the cashier and specify the payment method (by Cash).
- To offer products that shop owner has never carried before.
Achieves Coverage Target:
- To identify whether there are new shops and note them down.
- To again call on shops in line with PJP which have not ordered for three weeks.
- To report to KDM regarding non buying shops.
- Collections (when credit is extended to the POP)
- Use credit as per policy to increase sale.
- Deposit daily collections with appropriate details with the cashier.
- Assist in stock rotation at POP by ensuring FIFO (First in First out) system
- Ensure basic merchandizing in the POP.
- Provide feedback on Merchandizing
- Recommend shops for display participation to KDM
- Build and maintain cordial business relationship with trade.
- Listen to all shop owners’ complaints and notes them down if need be.
- Attend to trade grievance.
Records and Reports:
- Record store wise order in LEVEREDGE or Pre-printed invoice/ bill book.
- Record all products ordered by shop owner in LEVEREDGE and offer additional order for low availability items.
- Ensure entry of POP wise purchase in LEVEREDGE as per Route of the day.
- Update entry in Team Board.
- Maintain record of credit to trade.
- Maintain other records and reports as advised by KDM.
- Settle all the day’s sales and download sales summary from the ANDROID to the ERP
Convey Corporate Message to Shops:
- Convey corporate message to shops.
- Observe and note competitors’ sales activities.
- Collect information on competition & Communicate to KDM
- Communicate product features and benefits to trade
- Communicate & seek trade assistance to reduce damage returns.
- Male or Female. 18 – 35 years old.
- Able to read and write in simple English. Good in simple arithmetic. i.e. add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Preferably a locale of the area that speaks the language and has a good understanding of the local customs.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
- Must reside within Abule Egba area of Lagos State
- Good selling skills
- Good coordination & team skills
- Achievement oriented & high on commitment
- Good relationship management
- Basic Analytical, mathematical & reasoning skills
- Good communication skills – proficient in local dialect.
- Spoken English is an added advantage
- Stays with a position or plan of action until the desired objective is achieved
- Asserts himself reasonably to influence others
- Ability to identify trade needs and build a sales call accordingly
- Ability to probe and understand competitor activity in his markets
- Ability to sell to customer’s potential.
Monthly Salary + Commission.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online