Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web, mobile- and desktop-based applications
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- HND/B.Sc in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in software development; demonstrated success developing a variety of software systems while taking on increasing responsibility for analysis, design, implementation and deployment tasks
- Excellent knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and SQL Server
- Experience building web-based software systems, utilizing N-tier architectures, dynamic content, highly-scalable approaches, and complex security models/implementations
- Flexible with the ability to adapt working style to meet objectives
- Hands on experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, Rackspace, Softlayer, and GCE.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Experience with web servers
- Proficiency developing and troubleshooting complex software systems that run in mixed-environments including Linux, Unix and/or Windows on desktop, server, tablet, and mobile systems
- Previous experience configuring and using any or all of the following highly desirable: HTML, Python, Java/J2EE, .NET, PHP, AJAX, SOAP, Ant, Subversion, Git, TCP/IP networking, Push, LAMP stacks
- Web services APIs through web services
- Writing scalable, globally distributed applications
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Senior Software Engineer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted “Senior Software Engineers” will be contacted.