Rovedana – Our client is a leading player in the residential solar market in Nigeria. They provide homeowners with affordable clean source of power, and an industry leading customer experience. Our client offers multiple energy-saving solar solutions to our consumer, from outright purchase, to lease to own and power purchase agreement for estate manager.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Job Type: Full-time
- The primary activity of the Sales Account Manager is to sell the Company’s Solar products and services.
- He/She will source and develop your own book of business will receive little or no access to the company’s leads.
- As the Sales Account Manager you will run the Company’s sales process consistently and in compliance with the laid out policies and procedures.
- The role also requires 80% local travel, outside of an office environment, engaged in sales, within a defined region and customer segment.
- Create individual sales appointments to close new business;
- 100% referral and self-generated sales.
- Create and run 20 -30 consultations a week in order to achieve selling 15+ new customers per month
- Close the sale using various proven customer sales methods;
- Develop sales strategies/models;
- Evaluate customers’ skills, needs and building productive long lasting relationships;
- Canvass to Identify & Close New Sales Opportunities
- Engage in outreach to the assigned customer segment to Develop & Close New Sales Opportunities:
- Provide an industry leading customer sales experience from initial contact through installation and after the customer’s system is turned on.
- Attend Local Events to Identify & Close New Sales Opportunities;
- Meet personal and team sales targets;
- Research accounts and generate or follow through self-generated sales leads;
- Attend sales meetings, sales events, trainings, and industry events to keep abreast of the latest industry developments;
- Create, maintain, and expand customer database within your assigned sales customer segment;
Required Skills & other Requirements
- Ability to think critically and solve problems.
- Ability to operate effectively independently – self starter.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency with computer programs such as Zoho CRM, Outlook, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Gmail, Google Calendar, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Positive and Approachable Personality.
Education and Experience:
- B.Sc/HND in a relevant field.
- A minimum of two years proven track record of field sales experience.
- In-home and/or solar sales experience will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online