At New Usual Limited, we strive to innovate and lead with technology. We invest in innovative technologies that deliver business value in short time scales and help our customer use technology in ways that deliver the utmost in profitability and brand differentiation. Our people are carefully selected, well trained and highly motivated to deliver outstanding business and technical service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automobile Professional and Technician
- Applications are invited from experienced and suitably qualified auto professionals for a soon to start state of the art automobile garage and car wash specializing in a wide range of European vehicles, such as Mercedes Benz, Range Rover, Land Rover, Volkswagen, Audi, Saab, Rolls Royce, Ferrari, Volvo, BMW, Toyota, Honda, Ford and so on.
- Perform quality repair and maintenance work that meets dealership and manufacturer standards
- Clearly write and communicate needed repairs/maintenance and the parts and time needed to repair
- Provide excellent customer service, work with customers in courteous and professional manner at all times, build and maintain strong relationships
- Perform oil changes, mount tires, replace brake pads
- Repair broken or worn mechanical and technology type of components
- Maintain accurate repair and service records
- Install equipment, components and systems
- Test drive vehicles both before and after repair
- Repair electrical wiring, circuits and fixtures
- Bodyworks (panel beating, painting and baking)
- Spare parts sourcing and sales
- Car Wash
- Other duties may be assigned according to expertise and certifications.
- Experience or a degree from any reputable university / automotive tech school is preferred.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects
- Good work ethic
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Works well in a team environment
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org