United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited is Nigeria’s oldest oil service company having began operations in the western Niger Delta in the early 1960’s and incorporated as a limited liability company in 1971. The company has over 50 years of continuous operations specialising in land and swamp 2D, 3D and 4D seismic data acquisition and has conducted seismic surveys for all the major oil companies operating in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Seismic Surveyor/ Navigator
Job ID: Ref:SN 0218
- We are seeking to engage surveyors with land and shallow marine seismic experience for our operations in Nigeria.
- Applicants must posses a minimum of Second Class University Degree in Topographic Surveying.
- Minimum of 5 years field experience in GP seismic processing and seismic navigation
- Candidate must be able to operate a variety of softwares for processing and navigation which includes but not limited to static & real time mode, 3D geophysical survey, Hypack, Hydro-pro, Triggerfish, Orca and Gator
- Candidate must understand technical responsibilities and field demands as a processing surveyor and navigator
- Candidate must also understand technical demands of other associated departments.
- Candidates must be computer literate and have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Compensation package to be offered to the successful candidate in the above position will be negotiated depending on the experience and capability
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.