Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Coating Superintendent
Req ID: Req-1295
- This position is to supervise and control Contractor, sub Contractor and Vendor in order to ascertain that the corrosion protections (cathodic protection) and coating (Paint, PFP, Thermal insulation, GRE resin) are performed as per drawings, specifications, procedures, cost and schedule.
- Corrosion/Coating superintendent will be in charge of a COMPANY supervisors/Inspectors team which will control Corrosion/Coating in term of safety, quality, progress, including inspection, and reporting.
- Corrosion/Coating Superintendent will have to report any non conform situation to the COMPANY
- Engineer. Information needed for the good progress and quality of the work shall be found and reported to Engineer.
- Superintendent will be in charge to collect supervisors/inspector’s information and to chase
- CONTRACTOR to solve blocking point and report it to COMPANY Corrosion and Coating Engineer.
- Weekly meeting including progress, quality, Safety will have to be performed and reported
- Certified by an approved organization such as ACQPA, FROSIO….
- Experience: 10 years experience in construction and/or interfaces activities for the oil & gas industry. High skill in thermal insulation, GRE resin and anode testing.
- Experience within FPSO is an advantage
- Available for vendor visits and surveillance missions worldwide.
- Language: Fluent English.
- Computer literate.
- Strong analytical and communication skills required.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment
- Coating Supervisor, NDT Technician, B.Sc, Engineering, EPC, MS Office, Oil & Gas, Operations
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online