SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrument Artisan – Brewing
Reference Number: ABI038
Amongst other duties, the job holder will;
- Maintain, Repair and Optimise Plant and Associated Devices in brewing department
- Locate plant, Equipment, spares and relevant documentation/Systems
- Continuously improve (optimise) plant, process equipment and systems
- Operate plant and process equipment
- Calibrate equipment according to good maintenance practice
- Apply the VPO principles and practices
- Contribute to Self and Team development and Communicate effectively in the Work place
- Maintain a safe, Healthy and Risk Free Working Environment.
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Minimum of OND or equivalent in Electrical Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation
- Minimum of 1-2 years Routine electrical and Instrumentation maintenance experience in a Brewing Department or Production Departments with similar facilities
- Experience or previous training on Siemen S7 PLC will be an added advantage
- Computer Literate.
Key competencies and attributes:
- Systemic and Analytical problem-solver
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices and maintenance system
- Good knowledge of the brewing production processes and technologies
- Influencing ability with regards to sound maintenance
- Acts with integrity.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online