Ifotta is a Software development company and talent accelerator. We believe that superior software development talent and very intelligent software developers reside in Africa. We find these very intelligent people with software development skills, train and mentor them into highly professional software developers and make them available to the global market as remote Software Developers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
We urgently need a Business Development Manager to pilot the affairs of the marketing/business development department of the company in selling I.T solutions and packages.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Discovering and exploring opportunities; Identifying and/or proposing potential business deals by contacting potential prospects and ensuring said deasl are closed.
- Planning and preparing presentations; setting up and attending meetings.
- Developing individual and team sales goals and ensuring they are met.
- Providing quality leadership to a team of sales executives.
- Participating in budget preparations.
- Developing Proposals, Business reports and Providing management with feedback.
- Developing negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Researching competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Developing and accomplishing company’s goals, ensuring set goals are met and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Candidate is expected to:
- Possess a upto 4 years’ experience in selling and marketing training/consulting services. Experience in selling I.T services/packages would be an advantage.
- Possess excellent presentation, Negotiation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Be excellent in the use of Microsoft office package.
- Be seasoned in the field of marketing and sales and have a good knowledge of the market and target.
- Have a deep understanding of marketing principles.
- Be initiative and able to provide quality leadership to a team of sales executives.
- Be a team player with the confidence to take the lead, and guide other employees.
- Possess the ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines, goals and targets.
Compensation is competitive yet, negotiable.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.