Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Affairs Coordinator
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Responsible for implementing policies and programs and coordinating community affairs strategies and activities necessary to progress company projects/initiatives.
- May coordinate execution plans for land management/ compensation, leadership recognition, benefits management, industrial relations, social/community development and information management.
- Develop and maintain supportive relationships with regulatory bodies to ensure statutory compliance is maintained in functions performed.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Experience in dispute management and managing effectively in multi-cultural environments, understanding of government systems and legislation, program planning, community relations skills.
Application Closing Date
8th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online