Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a leading facilities management company with head office in Lagos, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant General Manager, Laundry Services
Main Purpose of Job
- To develop and execute core business strategies in order to facilitate new business developments, whilst supervising and managing the laundry services operations and to deliver the financial performance objectives of the laundry services division of the business.
Key Performance Areas
Marketing & Business Development:
- Lead the sales, marketing and business expansion activities of the laundry services
Operations Management of the in-house and OPL for clients:
- Lead, supervise and monitor operational activities
- Provide strategic and tactical operational direction
- Ensure properly, washed, dried ironed and packaged client uniforms
- Ensure delivery of uniforms to clients in a timely and courteous manner always
- Ensure proper documentation of delivered uniforms
- Monitor daily laundry machine operations, material availability, staff attendance and performance
- Establish and ensure routine and reactive maintenance for all laundry equipment
Effective People Management:
- Supervise all direct and indirect reports and support performance management systems for all staff of the laundry section
- Ensure continuous training and capacity development of laundry staff
Customer Relationship Management:
- Develop and maintain business relationships with all key client and prospect contacts
- Lead and ensure excellent customer relationships
- First Degree
- Experienced individuals who have worked previously in a Laundry or who owns a laundry service and willing to make a career change to a more stable employment
- Experienced individuals who have previously worked in a big hotel and managed their own premises laundry (OPL)
- Strong persuasion and selling skills
- Highly organized
N250,000 – 400,000/m depending on experience with performance based component.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “MGAX” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only those who meet the aforementioned requirements and experience will be invited for interviews.