First Excelsia Professional Services – Our client, a fast growing integrated power generation and energy solutions company in Lagos, is looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Civil Engineering
- Providing leadership to power station staff and other civil engineers to troubleshoot problems and develop solutions
- Planning, designing and preparing contract documents for civil projects
- Managing routine fleet civil assessments including site selection, geotechnical/geological investigation, structural and bridge assessment, subsidence surveys, dam safety, slope stability, lifting equipment integrity and certification management, and water management
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- Supporting the development of engineering standards and practices and ensuing team members are compliant.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience preferably in the power and energy sector
- Must possess strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proven successful project management experience
- Must be a team player and an excellent people manager.
Application Closing Date
16th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] using the Job Role as the subject of the mail and we will contact you right away.