Grant Thornton Nigeria is one of Nigeria’s leading organisations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms. These firms help dynamic organisations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, forward looking advice.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for driving lead generation and now revenue creation strategy across the firm by working closely with line managers on service) lines, with sole purpose of client growth and retention.
- 7 – 10 years cognate experience.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years of cognate hands-on professional services business development and marketing in professional services firm.
- Qualification: Qualified member of any relevant professional body
- Must have minimum of B.Sc. 2.2 or HND Upper Credit from a reputable Institution of higher learning
- Master’s Degree or professional certification with experience in accounting, tax or financial services/consulting will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
16th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed Resume with a CoverLetter (indicating location) via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org