Grant Thornton Nigeria is one of Nigeria’s leading organisations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms. These firms help dynamic organisations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, forward looking advice.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Marketing Supervisor
Location: Lagos/Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Marketing Supervisor is responsible for analysis of the market and the local client base to identify current issues and prospects.
- He/she should demonstrate a strong sales experience gained in a professional accounting organisation,
- He/she is expected to engage with and influence key decision makers to identify new business opportunities while working with the marketing team to grow awareness.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline from reputable Institutions. Master’s Degree or previous experience in a professional Accounting environment will be an added advantage.
- Good, passionate inter-personal skills and ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong working knowledge of Power-Point and ability to take ownership of developing presentations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work Independently
- Ready to travel at short notices.
- 5-7 years cognate experience.
Application Closing Date
16th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed Resume with a Cover Letter (indicating location) via e-mail to: email@example.com