eRecruiter Nigeria Limited – Our client, is home to the world’s premier entertainment brands that connect with audiences through compelling content across television, motion picture, online and mobile platforms in over 160 countries and territories with media networks reaching approximately 700 million global subscribers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager (Kids & Family) – Media
- To uncover consumer insights and deliver innovative marketing campaigns, also responsible for generating strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Work closely with licensing, TV sales, production and Home Entertainments teams to drive revenues and profits.
- Devising Brand Marketing Plans, working across all aspects of the business including TV, Licensing, Digital and Consumer Products.
- Creation and management of brand objectives, budgets and deliverables.
- Acting as Brand Guardian for your programes to ensure all communications are within brand guidelines.
- Presenting Brand plans to both internal and external stakeholders including licensees, agents and retailers.
- Briefing and creation of Brand Assets.
- Regular analysis of brand performance and key trends.
- Identify commercial opportunities and collate feedback from TV sales and licensing sales teams.
- Work collaboratively with external production resources to develop and coordinate effectively developing and managing the roll out of brand strategies and trade and marketing plans for the brands.
- Realistic forecasting of sales and volume for the brand ensuring all parts of the company are geared accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree with a postgraduate, preferably in Marketing, Media and Communication
- Must have at least 5 years experience consumer marketing experience and ideally have worked with kids and family brands.
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous experience in the media space.
- Management experience within a broadcasting / media company or digital / creative agency, ideally gained with an international brand.
- Exceptional communication skills, the ability to adapt communication styles and high impact presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel throughout Africa and International markets.
- Strong commercial acumen and budget management skills as well as ability to consolidate information to a succinct level
- A genuine passion for Children and family brands is a must.
- Strong affinity with marketing through Digital/Social Media.
- Proficient Microsoft office skills.
- High levels of organisation, with strong planning skills and the ability to prioritize a large workload according to changing business requirements.
- Must be organised and have the ability to work across times zones
- Must be able to work under continual deadline constraints.
Application Closing Date
16th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online