Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SIMOPS Coordinator – EXPAT
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
- To assist the Start-up manager & the OIM in identifying the activities which will be subject to a COMOPS or a SIMOPS organisation
- To ensure that the Field Operations requirements are adequately reflected in the detailed dossiers of each of the COMOPS and SIMOPS prepared under the responsibility of the Packages
- To participate in the various Risk Assessments to support the COMOPS and SIMOPS matrices finalization
- To contribute to ensure strict adherence to all requirements expressed in:
- The Group referential with particular focus on CR EP FP 450 “Drilling and Production Simultaneous Operations SIMOPS” and CR EXP 010 “Construction and Production Simultaneous Operations”
- The PROJECT HSE standards and recommendations
- Once validated by the OIM, to participate in the offshore coordination of the COMOPS and SIMOPS activities in:
- Organising the offshore pre-job meetings with the relevant Packages representatives
- Contributing to ensure that the COMOPS and SIMOPS requirements are implemented by all responsible parties (work permits, safety measures, timing, scheduling…)
- Identifying any deviation or potential interaction and proposing remedial actions
- To follow the PROJECT start-up plan and highlight in advance any potential interaction with the COMOPS and SIMOPS activities and propose remedial solutions
Health, Safety and Environment Responsibilities:
- He will assist to establish emergency marine procedures and provide necessary expertise.
- He will participate in risk analysis for marine operations (HAZID/HAZOP).
- He will gather ‘lessons learnt’ and provide feedback as required.
- To fully comply with all security, health and safety instructions.
- To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
- To fully comply with Security rules about Travelling in Nigeria.
- To fully comply with all HSE requirements at all sites. Particularly the FPSO yards and sites
- Production Engineer
- 10+ professional experience
- Participation in commissioning and start-up activities offshore
- Demonstrated capacities in HSE management
- Site Management experience
- Fluent in English with French an advantage
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online