Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Intern (With Instagram proficiency) (Mamalette)
- Thousands of pregnant women and new parents in Nigeria search every day for maternity and childcare products, services and experts. At Mamalette, we are creating the go-to platform for parents for all things related to maternity and childcare in Nigeria. Come, help us build the best discovery platform for parents in Nigeria.
- We also have a thriving community of pregnant women and parents who come to our platforms to connect, share and learn from each other.
- We are looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring and posting on social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
We are looking for an intern do the following:
- Planning, executing, measuring and optimizing marketing campaigns across all our Social Media platforms; Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Creating and adapting content for each network
- Generating, editing, publishing and sharing daily content (original text, images or video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderating all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Creating engaging blog and social media content
- Identifying and implementing strategies for leveraging social media
- Promoting our clients/partners on our social media platforms
- Managing the optimization of content for the most visibility (SEO) and conversion
- Working cooperatively with key team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field
- Experience in social media/marketing is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]