First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Technical Sales Specialist
Requisition ID: 18000004
Job Code: STR/TB/0246
Job Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Head TB Sales Unit, Transaction Banking, the ideal candidate will have overall responsibility for driving the sales and marketing of Transaction Banking Cash Management, Liquidity Management & Trade products to various customers and prospects in order to deepen market penetration, share of wallet of customers’ business and grow non-interest revenue.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide technical sales support to Business Units in converting trade and cash management opportunities within the target business segment.
- Provide leadership and overall guidance and direction to team members in the execution of cash management sales activities.
- Engage customers to determine their business needs; provide suitable cash management solutions and advisory services within the coverage area.
- Profile and convert customers, provide of market insight for strategic and targeted marketing of customers to all Business units within area of coverage
- Implement cost containment initiatives in the administration of OPEX and other administrative budgets for the team.
- A good First Degree in relevant discipline. Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ relevant banking experience with at least five (5) years in Cash Management and Trade Product sales.
- Excellent knowledge of cash management and international trade.
- Strong financial modeling, quantitative and analytic skills; understanding of specialized industry issues is critical.
- Strong Familiarity with local market and regulatory requirement is a must
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.