Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- You will go all in and do your absolute best. Together with your colleagues you will execute strategies to reach the business objectives of your team.
- You will steer your career. Your core support team will empower you to be the captain of your career on the journey of personal growth.
Further, as a Sales Representative in Maersk Line you will:
- Manage assigned Customers and budget base; pursue, secure and keep business in line with the corporate objectives
- Develop/review customer value propositions for all appropriate business opportunities. Strive for consultative selling to distinguish market presence by effectively probing and identifying needs and suggesting solutions to help Customers
- Build a good understanding of target Customers and the assigned account base
- Ensure Customer Relationship Management tools (Salesforce.com and others) are updated on time and with high quality data
- Develop relationships and effective solutions for revenue growth, customer retention and customer satisfaction, in order to achieve the assigned sales, volume and financial targets for assigned accounts.
- Leverage understanding of the local business environment to support execution of the sales strategy
We would like to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following:
- Master’s level education in Business or other relevant discipline with a maximum of 3 years’ work experience after graduation, in parallel with education or between degrees.
- Commercial experience in Sales, Account Management or Marketing
- Alignment with our values.
- Track record of success in a high paced environment.
- Ambition and drive to excel together with others.
- An international mind-set and inclusive behaviour.
- Strong desire to pursue a long-term career in transport and logistics.
- International mobility and willingness to travel.
- An excellent command of spoken and written English.
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online