Tacade Consulting was established to empower individuals and organizations to be more effective by providing practical guidance, contents and qualifications sieved from real life experience and developing practices. In pursuit of her objectives, Tacade Consulting is in need of people who will be committed to this goal and work efficiently and effectively in driving this company to her set targets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ambassador (Marketing Campaign Manager)
- The ambassador oversees marketing campaigns for the organization ensuring they are effective and carried out according to the company’s goals.
- As an ambassador, you supply customers to the company from any part of the company for training and development.
- Planning a variety of marketing campaigns for the organization.
- Ensuring all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
- Project managing all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
- Working closely with the rest of the marketing team on campaigns.
- Reporting campaign results to senior management and explaining variances.
- Working to strict deadlines and KPI’s as set by the Business Development Manager.
- Reporting on campaign return on investment and making recommendations.
The ideal background of the candidates:
- Extensive experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
- Strong technical ability and marketing platform experience.
- Relevant industry experience gained from a similar company would be a strong advantage.
- An ability to work to organizational deadlines and KPI’s.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applicants should be willing and ready to relocate to Ibadan full time.