We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CRM Manager
- The CRM Manager is responsible for managing the organizations CRM ensuring the company can make the most out of marketing opportunities it offers.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Customer Journey Mapping analyzing touch points with the organization and maximizing commercial opportunities.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Overseeing the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email.
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
The ideal background of the candidates:
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a similar industry.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Degree educated with a minimum of a 2.1 ideally from an IT or management related degree.
- A Confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organization.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applicants should be willing and ready to relocate to Ibadan full time.