Tacade Consulting was established to empower individuals and organizations to be more effective by providing practical guidance, contents and qualifications sieved from real life experience and developing practices. In pursuit of her objectives, Tacade Consulting is in need of people who will be committed to this goal and work efficiently and effectively in driving this company to her set targets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- To provide secure and timely driving services to employees of the company.
- Act as a backup for the Receptionist, assist with meeting room re-arrangement for various meetings/events and perform occasional handyman jobs inside the Office.
Functions and Duties
- Transport of persons, goods and / or documents (Function type: Logistic Support)
- Provide transportation for Head of Office
- Distribute mail as needed, both incoming and outgoing
- Deliver correspondence to government authorities
- Schedule annual vehicle examination for service vehicles and apply for the renewal for the vehicle license Determine when and what kind of maintenance the vehicle needs, keep track of general maintenance schedules, especially car tyre condition
- Ensure sound running of the vehicles assigned and arrange minor repairs where necessary
- Check oil and tyres properly and keep the service vehicles in clean condition, both inside and outside
- Keep track of timely car insurance renewals
- Update monthly mileage records
- Maintain log book of each service vehicle on daily basis
- Support Administration Section as a messenger by assisting with the mail deliveries, both incoming and outgoing Other’
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applicants should be willing and ready to relocate to Ibadan full time.