Tacade Consulting was established to empower individuals and organizations to be more effective by providing practical guidance, contents and qualifications sieved from real life experience and developing practices. In pursuit of her objectives, Tacade Consulting is in need of people who will be committed to this goal and work efficiently and effectively in driving this company to her set targets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR/CRM Facilitator
- As the HR/CRM Facilitator, your job is to plan, direct, and coordinate the administrative functions of the organization.
- The HR oversees the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new staff; consult with top executives on strategic planning; and serve as a link between an organization’s management and its employees.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist CEO and BDM in the facilitation of agency annual review, and the preparation and administration of organization’s compensation program.
- Execute training deliverables and other duties as may be assigned by Management
- Work with reporting managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities related to
- Personnel matters and professional development planning.
- Cultivate organizational values that foster a culture aligned with agency’s mission and goals
- Client respondents and clarifications on matters relating to our services.
- Participate in calculation of Payroll System.
- Responsible for mobilizing participants for both PMP, BA, HRM, CRM
- Facilitate training when the need arises.
- Compliance and enforcing rules and regulations
- Any other job that maybe assigned to you from time to time
- Developing the training schedules.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in SPHRI/PHRI training
- B.Sc in Business Administration
Desired Skills and Qualities:
- Commitment to TACADE Consulting Mission and Vision statement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work with minimal oversight in a fast paced and multifaceted environment
- Demonstrate critical strategic thinking and problem solving abilities
- Team player able to effectively and successfully lead and manage individuals at all levels
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and familiarity with database
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Sets example by demonstrating a sense of professionalism and pursuit of quality and excellence
- Skilled in financial management and able to fully utilize all resources.
- License/Certifications Required
- Background Check
- HR Certified
- Weekend Hours required as needed.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applicants should be willing and ready to relocate to Ibadan full time.