The Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation (MGIC) Nigeria, an affiliate of the University of Maryland Baltimore, is a Non-Governmental Organization funded by the U.S Government through the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: CSPRO Analyst
Duration: One year with the possibility of renewal subject the availability of funds.
- The Organization is seeking qualified candidates to work on its recent award on “the Nigeria Indicator and Impact Survey (NAIlS), a Population-based HIV Impact Assessment (PHIA) Survey that was developed to enable countries obtain HIV-specific indicators, including the impact of the expansion of HIV prevention and treatment programs to facilitate effective monitoring of national HIV programs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop a Computer Assisted Personal Interview data processing system to finalize the survey data in the field
- Develop a household weighting system and subsequent relative standard error estimates to produce reliable estimates
- Train the support and field counterpart staffs in the use of applications for data processing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar technical discipline; or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- 5 years systems development experience
- Successful full life-cycle implementation of a least 5 major projects
- Developed a Computer Assisted Personal Interview using CSPro software development and coding in C#, NET, Java and PHP
- Cross platform mobile application development using Xamarin databases administration and design (SQlite, MySql and/or Microsoft SQL Server)
- Web services (SOAP), APIs using REST, JSON/XML.
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online