ExecuJet is an international business aviation company headquartered at Zurich Airport, Switzerland. ExecuJet has 33 facilities operating in six regions worldwide – Africa, Asia Pacific, Caribbean, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. ExecuJet Africa has established a state of the art facility in Nigeria situated at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Control Center Manager
- Initiate training to address capability shortfalls
- Ensure the allocation of resources to achieve the WIP on hand
- Manage and control of overtime to consider the human factor effect on tasks.
- Perform bi-annual performance reviews on supervisors and AME’s
- Provide guidance and leadership to supervisors and AME’s
- Manage the personnel allocated to your department effectively
- Ensure the efficient allocation of engineering resources to all tasks
- Ensure continuous job closure process and feedback into Quantum
- Ensure daily updates of the Work Packs
- Ensure quick and efficient provision of quotes
- Ensure follow-up of quotes to get customer approval
- Managing overtime requirements and ensure customer approval of overtime where applicable
- Ensure delivery target dates
- Ensure( through your supervisor) the efficient use of your labour force on a daily basis
- Manage and improve turn around times without compromising quality
- Communicate any delays and causes to the customer on a regular basis
- Ensure daily updates on progress of scheduled events by providing relevant job cards for updating of Quantum to the administrator
- Ensure that time sheets are handed back daily (proper and accurate time sheet management) and fed back into Quantum
- Ensure (through your supervisor) that hours quoted are not exceeded.
- Manage and control the ordering of correct parts and ensure delivery to the Lead Engineer
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Relevant AME licenses
- Relevant Managerial/Business Management qualification (preferable)
- 5 Years experience as a Manager in the Aircraft/Aviation Industry
- 5 Years experience as a Qualified Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Airframe)
- 5 Years experience on the use of Quantum.
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job Title” in the subject box.
- ExecuJet Management reserves the right to put on hold or withdraw an advertised position at any time (prior to an offer being extended).
- If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, please regard your application as unsuccessful.