Lifepage Group Property & Investment is a Limited Liability Company duly registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (RC. 1187605) under the Companies & Allied Matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Lifepage has been in business for about a decade and has made incremental progress in what we do.
We deal in Real Estate Development and Investments with expanse of land in Lagos, Ogun, Rivers States and Federal Capital Territory FCT, Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
- We are looking for a Relationship Officer with superior communication skills and a great work ethic to join our team.
- As the Relationship Officer, you will work directly with customers to meet their needs, answer their questions and provide support.
- The person in this role must also be a keen note-taker who is adaptable and optimistic.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers customer inquiries via phone, email, and in person
- Directs customers to online resources
- Updates customer records in the system, including notes about interactions
- Pitches ideas for improving customer care
- Creates and maintains reports about customer interactions
- Participates in team-building activities
- Develops a rapport with customers
- Makes recommendations to management to improve customer experience
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proficient computer skills.
- Previous experience in an office or call centre
- HND, B.Sc in relevant field.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong organizational skills, process driven and ability to multi-task.
- Efficient worker with strong attention to detail.
- Fast learner to understand the products on offer and the business processes.
- Good knowledge of customer loyalty management.
- Conflict Management and Problem-solving skills.
- Strong Creativity and Innovation skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com with “Relationship Officer” as subject.