Officemakers International – Our client is the top business hotel located on the Island in Lagos. They are looking for passionate, committed and hard-working team players who want to be part of their international brand. Their employees are valued and provided with the means to grow within the company, opening many doors in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Executive Housekeeper
- Effectively manage the Housekeeping finance and administration including budgets, records, audit requirements, salaries, wages, operating equipment and guest supply
- Develop & implement action plans ensuring the optimal functioning of all Housekeeping operations
- Manage all areas related to contractual arrangements
- Access and interpret Human Resource policies and legislative requirements for efficient implementation
- Facilitate effective interdepartmental co-operation to ensure guests’ expectations are anticipated and exceeded
- Work as part of a team or individually to deliver high quality standards.
- To apply for this position and join team, you need to have good working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel & Outlook), working knowledge of OPERA;
- Relevant tertiary qualification would be an advantage; minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience with 2 years gained at the level of Supervisor.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the position applied for as subject of the email.
- Application must be in MS Word format with maximum of 3 pages. Do not send certificates of photographs.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.