MTN Nigeria is now accepting applications from qualified candidates for the post of HD Advisor.
Job Title: HR Advisor
- To ensure HR strategy is implemented in line with regional/divisional business plans and that HR policy, procedures and processes are understood and consistently implemented.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in human resources services.
- Liaise with HR Centres of Excellence to develop solutions to identified client needs. Facilitate the compliance with employee Performance Management cycle.
- Provide implementation support for Attraction and Recruitment activities Facilitate confirmation process for new staff on probation.
- Facilitate Career Management implementation within the assigned Division.
- Assist to drive Group Culture Audit and other Surveys participation within assigned Divisions.
- Assist to implement Departmental/Divisional Recognition programmes as well as driving participation in the Group Recognition programme – Yello Star.
- Coordinate assigned Exit Activities for exiting staff. Liaise with Line Managers of assigned Division and OD to develop and implement organizational structure and design as and when required e.g. Job Profiles etc.
- Liaise with Industrial Relations Advisor to coordinate Regional Employee Council Meeting – identify pertinent employee and work place issues and report outcomes.
- Coordinate Staff Engagement Meetings for assigned Divisions e.g. Village Meetings.
- Ensure new staff are properly boarded and inducted into the organization Assist to ensure that all Conflicts within assigned Divisions are resolved within stipulated time -Coordination of staff Disciplinary matters and grievances.
Experience & Training
- First degree in any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years; experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others.
- Experience working in a medium organization.
- Industrial Relations.
- Employee Relations.
- HR Administration
- Employee engagement.
- Experience in Telecommunication industry would be an advantage.
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND.
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- May be required to work extended hours.
- Open plan office.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online