IRW Nigeria job vacancy for Graduate Business Development Intern in Lagos State. Interested candidates should be fresh graduates.
IRW is an outsourcing firm that focuses on Customer services, Marketing, Operations among other things.
Job Title: Business Development Intern
- Are you a Fresh graduate looking for a place to gain experience? Are you interested in the world of business? Do you want to gain the necessary skills needed to excel in the workplace? Are you strategic and forward thinking?
- IRW is recruiting for a Business Development Intern for a period of 6 months
- Fresh out of School or Just completed NYSC
- No experience required
- Must have graduated not earlier than June 2016
- Not more than 25 years as at April 18, 2018
- Resident in Lagos on the Mainland.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should write a reflective essay on “The skill sets you want to improve and acquire during the internship”. This should be between 500 – 1500 words and it should be sent alongside their CV’s to: [email protected]