Alfred & Victoria Associates recruitment for the post of Product Manager in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a University degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Position Type: Full Time
- Identify & explore new opportunities in the market for penetration.
- Develop requirements documentation and roadmaps for product development.
- Work on documents required for business development purposes such as product pitch documents.
- Work with UAT on Testing, User Feedback.
- Work on Merchant Acquisition Strategy and identify potentially attractive merchants to be signed.
- Oversee Product Launch Strategy and work with MCC.
- Develop, commission and operate software solutions/platforms.
- Design a detailed UX interface to make sure features will work optimally for the customer.
- Work with engineering to incorporate product components in the final product.
- Collaborate with sales, business units to ensure that customer requirements are fully met.
- Define the product pricing model and billing procedures.
- Oversee business case modelling & pricing options.
Stakeholder Relationship Management:
- Establish partnerships and relationships which are necessary for go to market plan and product development and management.
- Hold regular status meetings with technology team and setting timelines for projects.
- Meet with customers to identify product requirements.
- Meet with customer to clarify features and walk through product iterations in the course of development to ensure product development is on track to meet customer requirements.
- Implement product changes, monitor product maturity and ensure steady growth.
- Ensure successful integration of new product offerings.
- Identify, capture, and resolve issues as they arise in collaboration with engineering.
- Ensure development team is delivering product design updates and other improvements to scope and schedule.
- Coordinate operational activities for running digital/technology campaigns.
- Ensure technology team is delivering product design updates and other improvements to scope and schedule.
- Manage product development and product life cycle 3.
- Technology Department
- Business Units
- Publishers & CPs
- Brands, Agencies, and Business Clients
- Partners & Vendors
- University degree in Computer Science or Engineering, with a minimum of second class degree
- PMP, Oracle and Java certification is an added advantage
- 3-5 years experience in a product management role in software development or related area.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong analytical background
- Product Prototyping
- Business Analysis
- Product Development & Management (Go-To-Market Strategies)
- Project Management
- Requirement Gathering & Analysis
- Negotiation & Interpersonal Skills
- Client relationship management
- Business Development
- Technical Documentation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Experience in digital ad campaign management is essential – in a similar role either at an agency, publisher or ad network.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected.