Taxify Nigeria recruitment for the post of Office Manager. Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Taxify is one of the fastest growing ridesharing apps in the world with millions of happy customers in 20 countries, from Europe to Mexico to South Africa. Our mission is to build the smartest way to move in cities – more convenient than public transport, but cheaper than driving your car.
We are looking for an experienced candidates, who will make it easy and effortless for all Taxify users regardless of their country of location, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Manager
Job Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Office Manager with an infectious energy and outgoing personality to oversee all office-related operations across our current and future offices in Nigeria and provide Executive Assistant support to the City Manager.
- You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day tasks across Taxify offices in Nigeria, which means that you’ll be working with Taxify city teams to support our fast growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be responsible for setting up our offices in Nigeria
- General management and maintenance of the office environment
- Management of facilities and organising services: internet, cleaning, insurance, security etc.
- Managing and ordering office supply, negotiating contracts with suppliers
- Executive assistance to the City Manager icl management of monthly expenses/receipts, organize other documents and data etc.
- Organising business travel
- Coordinating team events & celebrations
- Supporting our employees’ onboarding & offboarding
What background & skills you should have:
- At least 2 years experience in an office management role
- HR or Accounting background would be an advantage
- Be proactive & eager to improve things
- Excellent customer service skills, passionate of helping others
- High standards for office cleanliness and environment
- Be a team player with great interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Be proficient in Microsoft Suite in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Motivating compensation
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – important is the delivery of results
- Monthly Taxify Rides credit – to help improve our service
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online