Job Title: Web and Mobile Applications Developers
Company Name: Ultra Media Solutions
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
About The Company: Ultra Media Solutions is an ICT firm with core competencies in Web and Mobile Application Development, Enterprise Applications, Interactive Multimedia and Social Communities. We develop innovative, high impact, cost effective communication tools to help client’s business solutions
Job Description: Web and Mobile Applications Developers Needed in Lagos
- We are looking for Web/Mobile Application Developers that will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users, as well as translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application.
- You will also design the overall architecture of the web and/or applications and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability.
- · Develop Web and Mobile applications.
- · Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application.
- · Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- · Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- · Implementation of security and data protection.
- · Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- · Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- · Train and mentor next-generation of Web Application Developers.
What we are offering:
- · A driving seat in the fastest moving sector in the Web and Mobile App Solutions industry
- · A chance to hone your skills within a close knit, flexible work environment, spread across various disciplines, teams and limitless boundaries
- · An opportunity to work in a great learning environment
- · The work tools to get the job done efficiently
- · The support to learn, grow and advance your career, including trainings,
- · A multi-tiered remuneration & bonus structure that will reward your effort and achievements
- · An opportunity to lead the team of young and dynamically creative Web and Mobile Apps professionals
Why Work With Us At Ultra Media Solutions?
- At Ultra Media Solutions Limited, we are young men and ladies, creatively pushing the frontiers of ideas and ideology in order to regularly render world-class ‘Made-In-Nigeria’ services
- We are driven by passion, excellence, persistence, and focus. We pride ourselves in being a company that develops premium web, digital, mobile and ICT-centric business solutions. We don’t believe in sticking to just the conventional approaches to developing a project. We are not a company constrained by hurdles; because we believe in our determination as we understand ‘If you have faith in yourself, other people will have no choice but to believe in you.’
- With a clear vision, focused mission, simple non-complicated core values, excellent corporate governance, sound management are hallmarks we have clearly defined to further provide world-class service delivery.
- So therefore, we are constantly pushing on frontiers of creativity
Skills and Qualifications:
- · Python, PHP, Laravel PHP, C++, JQuery, MySQL, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, MongoDB and Mobile Application Development (iOS & Android Apps Development).
- · Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Interview date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates by email.
Closing Date: 30-05-2018