Job opening at Torilo Nigeria, a reputable Information Technology Company in Lagos, for the post of PReceptionist. Salary is N50,000. Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications. Deadline is 10th May, 2018.
Torilo is a reputable Information Technology Company established in Nigeria in May 2015 as a subsidiary to our parent company in the UK.
We are growing fast in Lagos and you have a unique opportunity to join our team of world-class professionals who are changing the face of Information Technology and Education in West Africa.
Job Title: Receptionist
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Years of Experience; minimum of 2-3 years
- Reside within Lagos with daily commute to Bank Anthony Ikeja.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: Flexibility and adaptability
- High level of Confidentiality
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to learn company-specific software if required
- Experience of electronic diary management.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional
- interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external
- Ability to organise and plan own work.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- A flexible, proactive approach to work including the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]