Job opening at the British International School for the post of Physical Education Teacher. Interested candidate should possess relevant qualification.
The British International School – A leading Nigerian International Secondary school, situated on a large purpose-built campus in the heart of one of Africa’s liveliest cities, offers a broad and balanced education to around 370 students aged between eleven and eighteen. The school is coeducational and accepts both day students and boarders.
For September, 2018, we seek to appoint able and experienced teachers who have the ability to provide learning support to targeted students in the position below:
Job Title: Physical Education Teacher
- The successful candidates will be enthusiastic and positive teachers, who are able to work as part of a team and motivate others
- He/She will be expected to teach the specific subject to Cambridge (CIE/Edexel) IGCSE and AS/A level and therefore previous experience in the British curriculum is essential. Experience in an International School setting is preferred
Application Closing Date
2nd May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the reference: “Physical Education Vacancy”.
All applications must include:
- A letter detailing what each candidate believes he/she can bring to the role. When writing your support statement, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification provided.
- An up to date Curriculum Vitae with the full contact details of three referees. Please note that one referee must be the candidate’s most recent Head Teacher.
- A recent passport sized photograph.
Note: Candidates are requested to contact the HR department by e-mail at: [email protected] and request the “Job Description” and “Person Specification” documents. These documents will be e-mailed to the candidate.