MOS Energy Company Limited latest job opening for the post of LPG Truck Driver. Interested candidate should possess minimum of minimum of SSCE/WASC/WAEC and also have a valid drivers licence. Deadline is 3rd May, 2018.
MOS Energy Company Limited – an indigenous oil and gas company in Nigeria.
- We requires the services of experienced LPG/Propane truck drivers to manage the distribution of their gases to different parts of Nigeria,
Candidates profile includes:
- Have knowledge of truck repairs(mechanic/driver)
- Minimum of SSCE/WASC/WAEC etc
- Holder of a valid drivers licence
- Possess LASDRI certificate
- Have a good knowledge of Lagos and Nigerian roads
- Be conversant with handling of LPG/Propane truck
- Minimum of five years experience
- Understand how to read rotor and magnetic gauge.
- Have sound knowledge of safety measures involved in handling of products.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]