Bloffin General Merchants Limited Job Vacancy….
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- This position exists to provide accounting and tax services for the company, including tax computations and periodical withholding tax, value added tax, pay as you earn tax remittances and returns to the appropriate tax authorities.
- Prepare monthly budget, trial balance, comparative financial statement, and bank reconciliation statements.
- Prepare monthly budget, trial balance, financial statements and bank reconciliation statement
- Ensure timely monthly remittance and returns to the relevant tax authorities in respect of withholding tax, VAT, PAYE tax and other statutory payments.
- Company income tax computations including capital allowances and deferred tax.
- Establish good relationships and contacts with tax offices.
- Keep and maintain an updated file in soft copy of latest developments, regulations and laws about tax and other payments.
- Any other duties assigned to you by your supervisor/management.
- Monthly activity report highlighting challenges that require attention
- Monthly and quarterly management accounts, with budget comparison
- Evidence of PAYE tax, WHT and VAT remittance and returns monthly
- Year-end financial statements and tax computations
- Updated soft copy file of developments in tax highlighting additions quarterly.
- Minimum first degree in Accounting/Professional Accounting qualifications.
N105,000 gross (In addition to Leave Allowance, 13th Month Pay, and Pension).
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] using Accounts Officer – Bloffin as subject of the mail
Note: Only applicants from Lagos Island, Lekki, Ajah, Victoria Island, and Ikoyi would be considered.