IROKO Partners Limited is here again with another job opportunity which you can benefit from. IROKO Partners Limited Latest Job Vacancy for Customer Retention Officer.
IROKO is Africa’s leading entertainment technology company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world’s largest online catalogue of African content, totaling 10,000+ hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Retention Officer
Duties & Responsibilities
- Placing engagement and retention calls to our local customer base to provide support.
- Troubleshooting and resolving customers’ problems with our product by determining the cause of the problem, then selecting and explaining the best solution
- Achieving and maintaining proficiency with our escalation matrixes
- Consistently staying up-to-date with new irokotv products/services
- Excels at multi-tasking
- Proven problem-solver
- Adaptive to change
- Independent and resourceful
- Solid team player who thrives on working in a fast paced environment
Application Closing Date
8th May, 2018.
8th May, 2018, by 9:00am
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should come for an open interview at:
Valley View Plaza,
99 Opebi Link Road,