Pruvia Integrated Limited Latest Job Vacancy for Driver. Apply now.
Pruvia Integrated Limited – Our client, a foremost player in Logistic Industry, seeks to employ the services of suitably qualified candidates in the capacity below:
Job Title: Driver
- Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed
- Guarantee that products and staff are protected and secured
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the dispatcher or supervisor
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
- He must be experienced
- Applicant must be Trained and Skilled
- He should have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and hold fast entirely to them
- He must have a clean driving record
- He must be a safety conscious person
- He must be focused, confident, and observant.
- Applicant Must reside around Egbeda Axis.
Application Closing Date
8th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resumes (including their valid addresses & contact numbers), to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.