Brand Manager (Beans Flour) needed at AACE Foods Processing & distribution limited…
AACE Foods Processing and Distribution Limited is into food processing, packaging, marketing and distribution of nutritious and tasty products made from the best of West Africa’s fruits, herbs, vegetables and cereals. The main product lines consist of spices, spreads, sauces and complimentary food that excite and satisfy institutional, commercial and retail customers across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager (Beans Flour)
- The brand manager of AACE Foods Beans Flour will be expected to create and sustain an enduring brand theme for the product that translates to increased sales, Customer loyalty and retention, and improved market shares for the flour.
- Plan, develop and direct marketing efforts to increase the value and performance of AACE Foods Beans Flour
- Generate strategies that grow market shares and brand reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth of the product
- Understand regional markets enough to determine accurately customer needs and tailor packaging type and size of the product to meet these needs.
- Champion the brand internally, making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals
- Assist with product development, pricing and new product launches and developing new business opportunities
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications and manage portfolio of each product
- Manage the budget for advertising and promotional items
- Play a key role in sourcing, buying and manufacturing of the brand’s products and ensuring all aspects of the supply chain align with the brand.
Education & Experience
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration is required. Preferential consideration will be given to applicants with an MBA, master’s degree and or professional certifications in marketing, brand marketing, advertising, digital education, or social media marketing
- Applicants should have at least 2 years working experience.
- Ability to communicate and relate effectively with all cadre of persons
- Ability to select a good team and motivate team members to produce desired results.
- Proactivity, thinking ahead of problems and trouble-shooting before they arise
- Quick to take initiative and deliver innovative strategic solutions
- Possess budget management skills
- Having a consistently refreshed understanding of customer behavior
- Possess strong analytical abilities
- Possess exceptional reporting skills
Application Closing Date
7th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]