Construction Superintendent – EXPAT needed at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited…
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Superintendent – EXPAT
Category: Building and Construction
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation (8 weeks on/2 weeks off)
- Champion Worker Safety Programs
- Oversee site contractor fabrication, construction, and hookup work activities during Execution Phase
- Serve as member of the Project Team (PT) when project assigned
- Provide the interface between the work face and the Construction Site Manager or Construction Site Lead
- May serve as the lead Company representative at sub-sites where the Construction Site Manager or Construction Site Lead typically does not reside
- Provide construction core competency expertise when assigned to the function
- Ensure good communications and relations with the contractors.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Champion on-site safety awareness and safe performance with contractor and among Project Team members
- Assist contractor in early site construction planning/construction planning prior to site mobilization
- Serve as day-to-day interface with contractor and craft labor during the Construction Phase, providing a focus on safety, quality, cost, and schedule
- Provide safety monitoring/leadership
- Interface with Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) personnel to address quality issues/progress
- Provide oversight of contractor’s materials management/verification systems
- Ensure compliance with specifications, procedures, and plans
- Monitor workforce productivity and progress relative to schedule
- Monitor environmental compliance, as required
- Interface with contractor for field level changes, e.g., scope, costs, etc.
- Verify post-site arrival of procured equipment and engineering equipment
- Provide on-site support to the Construction Site Manager / Construction Site Lead as required
- Provide support to pre-commissioning/mechanical completion/systems completion as required
- Coordinate Quality Audits and other site surveillance activities
- Perform other duties as requested
- Help develop Early Career Professionals
- Provide project monitoring information and metrics to ensure alignment with plans, project controls and Project Objective and Strategy.
- Experience in-field Construction planning, execution, and completions
- Willing to travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites
- Past Construction Superintendent experience on major capital project.
Application Closing Date
9th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online