Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Latest Job Vacancy for Cost/ Schedule/ Controls Engineer / Specialist 1…
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost/ Schedule/ Controls Engineer / Specialist I
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard 6 days on/1 day off
- The Cost/Schedule/Controls Engineer will perform or coordinate effort for cost estimate preparation, estimating oversight and quality assurance reviews for Company operated and Other Builder Operator estimates for all Gate and Funding milestones.
- The Cost/Schedule/Controls Engineer will also prepare Check Estimates and Schedules to compare with Operated by Others (OBO) Operator-prepared submittals. Also this person will participate in estimate / Schedule assessments (verification of project cost & schedule bases). Lastly, they are expected to participate in Estimating Group process efficiency tools and quality assurance review process improvements.
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Assist Estimating Group Supervisor with analysis and planning for Cost and Schedule Development (C&SD) Estimate / Schedule staffing requirements
- Provide input for personnel performance appraisal for cost and schedule practitioners as requested
- Assist Area Supervisors with updates of weekly Status Report and project status summary reports
- Promote and facilitate effective communication, teamwork, and alignment among Cost & Schedule Development personnel and others
- Conceive, implement or participate in capital efficiency improvement initiatives
- Internal Coordination:
- Cost & Schedule Area Advisors/Supervisors
- Project Management Area Advisors (Planning & Controls)
- Project Planning & Controls (Business) Managers and Project Controls Leads assigned to Projects
- Cost & Scheduling (C&S) Technology Manager
- C&S personnel permanently assigned to projects
- Ensure appropriate quality and quantity of Contractor’s Quality staff assigned to the project
- External Coordination: Counterparts in other project management organizations
- Bachelors degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Skills to negotiate and broker successful solutions between Internal Coordination parties above
- Basic to advanced level proficiency in Cost Estimating, Project Planning and Project Controls
- Strong Influencing, consulting, mentoring, analytical, and computing skills
- Adaptability to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- This is a job level 1 position: 1 to 10 years of related experience is required.
Application Closing Date
9th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online