LoftyInc Allied Partners Limited is recruiting…
LoftyInc Allied Partners, is an enterprise development company that supports start-up teams, innovation enterprises and social impact projects in West Central Africa. LoftyInc’s work cuts across infrastructure, energy and social impact sectors (education, healthcare and agriculture); where it leverages technology, global partnerships & best-in-class processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Technology Lead
- We are headhunting for an awesome individual to lead a health-technology spinoff which has its root in Lagos but expanding fast to other parts of Nigeria.
- This is essentially a project management/team coordination/technology deployment role but since it’s a project that has been spun off into a venture, I like to see the leadership as that of someone who could grow into MD/CEO.
- A startup empowering bottom of the pyramid community pharmacies and local patent medicine vendors with technology tools and processes.
- The role requires someone with grit, strong execution leadership skills, and proven business ethics.
- You will lead both strategy and execution for customer acquisition and retention, and overall project success and be able to roll up your sleeves when your team is underperforming.
- You will innovate on the product and services but not get distracted or buried in R&D.
- You will set up departments, assemble teams, and even dismantle them to refocus your strategy, but your timeline will keep ticking meaning you must not be a learner.
- You will hire and fire at will but all these will not matter if you fail to deliver on product usability and position the venture for more investment
So you are…
- An experienced and goal-oriented project manager with versatile skill sets to manage complex people and project
- A young professional with 3-5 years post study work experience in similar role
- Passionate about technology and love to see how much of a problem it can solve
- Someone who can build a good working culture in a young and dynamic team
- A diligent top performer who can work under senior project managers and hierarchies of leadership.
- Someone with strong report writing and proposal development skill
- A good communicator with public speaking skill
SHORT TERM KPIs:
- Successful delivery of ProNov M&E Impact report by 15 June 2018
- ProNov deployment to 1000 users including the automation and optimization of the back end supply chain system by 30 June 2018
- Deployment of 2500 ProNov users including the implementation of back end supply chain system by 31 December 2018
- Annual progress report on ProNov project as at 31 December 2018
LONG TERM KPIs:
- Deployment of 4000 ProNov users including the implementation of back end supply chain system by 1 September 2019
- Final Report and IP Report on ProNov project as at 30 November 2019
- Bachelors or Masters Degree holder in Pharmacy, Public Health, Business Management, Economics or any other relevant fields.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with “Health Technology Lead” as the Subject of the email.