Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is hiring Technical Office Engineer…
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Office Engineer
- Internal technical service on a large construction project. The project team consists of European and Nigerian employees
- Preparation of quality assurance systems
- Cost and quality control
- Performance reports and general in-house reporting, monitoring performance targets
- Control of the work calculation
- Control of suppliers, subcontractors and the associated logistics
- University degree in Civil Engineering (Bachelor / Master / Dipl. Ing. FH / TU)
- Several years of professional experience in the international field
- Skilled knowledge in MS Office and RlBitwo
- Ideally you already have international experience
- Good English language skills
- Good cost and leadership awareness
- A performance-related remuneration and expatriation allowances with low tax burden
- An interesting job in an experienced international team
- Accommodation is provided in company-owned camps
- Medical care on site.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Would you like to support us in this demanding task in a challenging environment? Then convince us. We look forward to receiving your complete application with details of your possible starting date and salary expectations.