Stanex Consulting is recruiting for Front Desk Representatives…
Stanex Consulting delivers niche services and specialised best practice interventions for World Class Excellence, Business Transformation, Performance Management, Capability Development and Information Technology. Our Corporate Performance and Improvement Framework is built on the promise for excellency in corporate performance through transformation, innovation, performance improvement and continuous improvement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Representative
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Lower credit in any administrative/ managerial field; additional qualifications will be a plus
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]