A Leading Multinational Telecommunications Company Latest Job Vacancy for Regional Head…
We are a leading, multinational Telecommunications Company with Headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria and presence in some other West African countries. In its quest to further strengthen its operations and consolidate its position as a market leader, the Company desires to recruit highly competent talented and self-motivated individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Head
REF: RH-NE (State)
Locations: North East (Bauchi, Gombe, Yobe, Borno, Taraba, Adamawa)
- Drive the realisation of a yearly revenue sales target.
- Management of motivated sales teams in specific states and regions.
- Coordination and supervision of the day to day sales operations in the ,specific location to achieve set targets.
- Maintain Key customer relationships and manage an expanding customer base.
- Oversee Zonal/Regional sales process, setting appropriate metrics.
- Close monitoring of competitive and market activities in the Telecom space.
- Minimum of good Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, or other relevant discipline from reputable institutions.
- Candidates with Masters Degree or MBA would have added advantage.
- Excellent Leadership Presentation and Communication Skills are a must.
- Minimum of 15 years experience with at least 5 years at a Senior Management role within the Telecom or PMCG industry in direct sales environment with P&L responsibility across business units or products.
- Experience in selling bandwidth capacity, Internet Services products or Telecommunication Products is an added advantage.
- Good Project/Programme Management Skills Proven track record in leading sales team of at least 5 members.
Attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the Successful candidates.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] quoting relevant reference above, stating specific position and the preferred state as the subject of the email.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be considered.
- Preference will be given to candidates residing in their chosen states.