Engineering For Kids Latest Job Vacancy for Camp Counselor…
Engineering For Kids brings science, technology, engineering, arts and math (STEAM), to kids ages 4 to 14 in a fun and challenging way through classes, camps, clubs, and parties.
We are proud to inspire children to build on their natural curiosity by teaching engineering concepts through hands-on learning. Engineering is, after all, one of the fastest growing industries in the world!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Camp Counsellor
- As a camp counsellor, you will be planning, leading, and implementing core and non-core programs and experiences for children in a small group setting.
- You will also be responsible for the general safety and development, growth, and skill achievement of the participants in his/her group. You will be involved with providing high quality outdoor educational and recreational experiences for participants that focus on core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
- Passion for teaching kids (4-14years)
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Full of Enthusiasm
- Strong planning skills
- High level of organization
- Ability to lead, plan, organize, and implement program activities.
- Ability to work as a member of a team and the ability to accomplish tasks with little direct supervision.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]