Ascentech Services Limited Latest Job Vacancy for Institutional Sales Executive – Tyres…
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Institutional Sales Executive – Tyres
Locations: Kano, Abuja and Asaba-Delta
- Accountable for the sales revenue, profit and collection targets for his/her territory.
- Work with sales team to achieve company objectives.
- Develop the sales strategies per channel.
- Achieve and maintain the company’s prescribed sales standards with regards to tyres’ sales operations, which improves and maintains company and brand image and prestige
- Achieve or exceed the allocated sales target for the tyre products, thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and repeat sales
- Achieve or exceed the target on number of prospects logged which ensures achievement of company’s business objectives and a larger customer/prospect base
- Constantly improve and update knowledge, especially product range, features, general automotive industry, new features and their benefits, technical developments, market trends, selling techniques and customer handling skills which in-turn enhance performance considerably
- Analyze the sales figures and management of major accounts.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors, and report to management relevant market intelligence.
- Coordinate with supply chain and finance department in order to ensure that customers’ demands are fulfilled accurately on time.
Qualification & Requirements
- B.Sc/HND in any discipline
- A minimum of 3 years’ of experience in tyre sales
- Experience/ understanding of logistics
- Dealer and distribution experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Able to deal effectively, openly and positively
- Must have a good command of the English Language and any of Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa Language
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to show initiative
- Self-motivated, reliable and confident
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others
- Competency in the analysis of the market situation and in identifying customer needs
- Ability to deal effectively with pressure and stress
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Possess organisation and time management skills with demonstrated ability to follow sales process.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cv’s to: email@example.com